Thursday 20 December 2012

mY nEw jOuRnEy :-)

it has been a while i dint wrote anything in my blog....now im gonna tell all about my self recently....
just move to a new journey...the journey where i started my day as a working woman... a journey where i start my day after i finish my study...


currently i'm having my practical training at EXPERT VISION CONSULTANCY SERVICES which is an insurance company that renew motor insurance to their customer...
its an interesting job actually....
having a friends that very supportive makes my day with no boring at all.
let me tell you briefly about my company
EXPERT VISION CONSULTANCY SERVICES is an insurance company where they renew insurance for motor vehicle for their customers..


in their office they have a machine that can renew and issue road tax on the spot where they link with MYEG a government website...


****actually i dint know about MYEG that much if you want to know more please GOOGLE huhuhuhu...
so by issue insurance and road tax by their self this will make cust become easy to renew insurance and road tax...
hurmmmm i have no idea now what im going to write more on this entry....so wait for the next entry...

huhuhuhu bye yaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...