Wednesday 19 September 2012

me and my self

Here is my first post regarding me and my self...
my name is lieynna mokhtar born at perak on 20 January 19--...
i have 7 sibling and i'm the oldest one...
below are my lovely doubley siblings....

they are just to cute for me....huhu

let me tell you about them...
after me is azwa or people normally call him as mat...21 Y.O. and working at somewhere...
third is shahrul...since baby he's really close with me...
next is ain...she's the next daughter after me...sometimes can be my enemy but sometimes can be my BFF haha
next is tasya.. she's taking UPSR this year i dont know what she will do in her UPSR but she's some kind of spoiled with my grandmother...she's like a daughter to my nanny hehe
after tasya is anisya...she's also very close to me...know what sometime she will call me "MAK" so its determine that how close is she with me...
last but not least aton... the spoiled among the spoiled kids in my family... my mom dad n my nanny will do everything that she want...of coz she's the youngest right??? and she also sometime call me as MAK hahahaha
they are the one who brighten my life, make me laugh and sometime make me cries :-(

wait not forget to my lovely dovey dear...hehe

Muhammad Shaifol Bin Abd Rahim... :-P


he's the one who always make me laugh, smile, cries, sad, angry and make me feel anything hahahaha....
so i think that all for this entry 
i've tell you briefly about my self..hehehe 


happy reading...... :-p



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...